Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's about time........

Yeah I know, it's about time that I started posting on my blog regularly so here goes...... Recently I decided that it was about time that I did something about my health so I am attending a "Weight Loss Challenge". As of last Monday I have lost 8kg. I am so happy and feel great about what I am doing. I have decided that I will just eat healthy food and less of it. I have learned that "dieting is a very misused word. Your diet is what you eat. Part of my new attitude is doing exercise on a regular basis. So I am walking (and a bit of running - believe it or not!!).
This is where I go walking in East Devonport. I love walking along the track by the beach.
The river is beautiful especially in the morning - It makes walking more enjoyable
Further along the walking there is a caravan park. This morning a plover decided that I shouldn't be near her chicks despite the 6ft high fence separating. Plover season is my favourite time of the year....NOT!!
I feel blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the world.
My walking buddies can't always go but I have one faithful friend who is always happy to go along for the ride - My dog Roxy. She loves the freedom of running around and meeting dogs and humans alike along the way. Roxy loves everyone.
Roxy is awesome!!

4 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAY !! About time dear ..... keep it up. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY mum :D Awww Roxy is so gorgeous! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete