Monday, October 31, 2011

Life's Little Blessings.........

We all have blessings in our life. Sometimes they are big blessings. Sometimes they are small blessings. Two little blessings in my life are my grandchildren, Darcey and Eric.



It seems hard to imagine my life without them now.


I have a feeling that Eric wasn't too impressed about me taking his photo but while he was asleep I took this one........


I love watching him sleep as he looks so peaceful.


His little hands are so tiny


I wish that they could stay that way forever but I know that is not possible.


Being a grandparent is a wonderful blessing. You get to enjoy your grandchildren without the responsibility of raising them. It also helps that they are so cute. You can't help but love them.

3 comments:

  1. Family is a beautiful thing! Helps that the genes for those kids are so darn good ;) You're very lucky Aunty Vicki xx

    I do thouroughly look forward to the day when I have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to cuddle them this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post dear ...... good job. Love the pictures of the hands ..... It must be wonderful having grandchildren to enjoy, perhaps I'll get the pleasure of that one day.

    ReplyDelete